Covid-19 updateLCS will be back ON CAMPUS for the 2021-2022 School Year!
We believe that learning happens best in person and with direct instruction from a qualified educator. We are pleased to have the necessary measures in place to safely re-open our campus to our staff and students in a full-time capacity (including before and after care and athletics). We will be closely monitoring COVID-19 cases in PG County in order to adjust our program as needed throughout the year.
Safety measures currently in place:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Mask requirements in place for all students and staff.
- Four-foot social distancing for all classroom desks.
- Desk shields are in place for all elementary classrooms.
- Classrooms disinfected nightly.
- Daily student COVID questionnaire and temperature checks upon arrival to campus.
- On-campus COVID testing.
- Vaccine requirements for all coaches and athletes.
Due to the rise in COVID cases in PG County, our high school program will be in distance education until Friday, January 28, 2022, and K4 – 8th grade will be in grade-level cohorts throughout the school day. We will reevaluate this plan the week of January 24, 2022.